DOWNTOWN COMMUNITY PLANNING COUNCIL
June 21, 2017 – 5:15 p.m.
Civic San Diego – 401 B Street, Suite 400 (4th Floor) – San Diego, CA
- Roll Call
- Approval of the Minutes from the April 19 and May 17, 2017 Meetings
- Public Comments on Non-Agenda Items
- Elected Representatives’ Comments
- Chairperson’s Report, Subcommittee, and Liaison Reports
- Socks for Veterans collection (Download flyer)
- Project Updates: Brad Richter, CivicSD (5 min)
- Free Ride Everywhere Downtown (FRED) Update: Alex Esposito (10 min)
Consent – No Items
- Quartyard II (East Village) CUP for Outdoor Activities: Steven Bossi, CivicSD (20 min)
- Pendry Hotel (Gaslamp) CUP for Live Entertainment: James Alexander, CivicSD (20 min)
Information – Continued
11. Report on New York City Bike and Park Facilities ~ Brad Richter (10 min)
12. Potential Agenda Items and Member Comments
13. URGENT NON-AGENDA ITEMS (Action Items Must Meet Gov. Code Section 54954.2)
ITEM DURATIONS LISTED INCLUDE TIME FOR PRESENTATION, DISCUSSION, AND VOTING.
PLEASE NOTE THAT DURATIONS ARE ONLY ESTIMATES, AND ITEMS MAY BE MOVED OUT OF ORDER.