The Social Issues Subcommittee of the DCPC will meet on Saturday, March 25, 2017, 10:00am, at Alpha Square, 550 14th Street, San Diego, CA 92101.
On Monday, March 20, 2017 the San Diego City Council held a special session to Receive Reports from San Diego State University, the Mayor’s Office, the County of San Diego, and the San Diego Housing Commission Regarding Programs, Policies and Efforts to Address Homelessness.
- Approval of minutes from meeting of 6/9/16
- State of Homelessness Downtown, Dec & Jan Counts
- Recap of Current City of SD & SD Housing Commission Homeless Programs
- Public Questions for Stacie Spector to be included in list for DCPC meeting
Questions for consideration may also be emailed to Committee at email@example.com
- Approval of preliminary list of DCPC questions for Stacie Spector
- Selection of Ad Hoc to create Electronic Community Survey on homelessness
- Urgent Non-Agenda Items (Action Items must meet requirements of Government Code Section 54954.2) – 5 mins