DOWNTOWN COMMUNITY PLANNING COUNCIL
February 21, 2018 – 5:30 p.m.
Civic San Diego – 401 B Street, Suite 400 (4th Floor) – San Diego, CA
- Roll Call
- Approval of the Minutes from the January 24, 2017 Meeting
- Public Comments on Non-Agenda Items
- Elected Representatives’ Comments
- Chairperson’s Report, Subcommittee, and Liaison Reports
- Project Updates ~ Brad Richter
- DCPC Candidate Forum ~ Pat Stark (2.5 Mins per Candidate – 40 Mins)
Consent – No Items
- 17th & G (northeast corner of 17th and G streets) – Centre City Development Permit No. 2017-39-Design Review – East Village Neighborhood ~ Christian Svensk (10 Mins)
9. Consideration of Support for Grant Applications for the San Diego Association of Governments Cycle 4 Smart Growth Incentive Program and Active Transportation Grant Program Call for Projects ~ Brad Richter (10 Mins)
10. Potential Agenda Items and Member Comments
11. URGENT NON-AGENDA ITEMS (Action Items Must Meet Gov. Code Section 54954.2)
ITEM DURATIONS LISTED INCLUDE TIME FOR PRESENTATION, DISCUSSION, AND VOTING. PLEASE NOTE THAT DURATIONS ARE ONLY ESTIMATES, AND ITEMS MAY BE MOVED OUT OF ORDER.